-Visiting is free of charge. To get a close up look/feel of the animals, you may book a guided tour or private visit. Entering the pastures is not allowed on your own.
-Our 4H farm is run as a youth organization, with the help of many volunteers.
-The animals can be seen in their pastures every day between 9.00 – 16.00.
(only in severe weather will some animals stay inside)
THANKS FOR NOT FEEDING OUT ANIMALS
We understand that feeding animals is fun, but it may result in our animals getting plants not suitable or too much food for the day. Each animal gets a very specific amount of food , in order to stay healthy.
- Welcome also into our restroom for washing your hands after contact with our animals and always before eating. Our restroom is located in the building in the middle of our yard.
- Weekend animal care is handled by volunteers, who will answer your questions to their best knowledge. For more detailed questions or queries, please contact our staff during weekdays.
-Spring is a busy time with lambs, kids (baby goats) and chickens being born. During these periods they are delicate and need to bond with their mothers, and may therefore not be shown in the pastures as much.
- Our facilities are smoke-, drug- and alcohol free, as we are a nonprofit youth organization.
HYGIEN AND HEALTH PRECAUTIONS
- Please do not visit us within 48 hours of being outside of Sweden, to avoid bringing in contagious diseases
- Also please change clothes and shoes, if you have visited other farms or stables.
- PLEASE WASH your hands before and after your visit with our animals
- We test our animals regularly for EHEC and SALMONELLA